Welcome To My Blog


I'm a country girl at heart but have, from time to time, transplanted myself into various cities around the world. I enjoy both for different reasons but it's obvious that you can't take the 'country' out of the girl :) I hope you enjoy your visit here. If you'd like to leave comments, please feel free.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Point of View

I have just listened to an awesome interview with Anthony Robbins and a couple of other wealthy guys - one of whom made $1,000,000 (yes 1 million) in 18 hours - yes you read that right. It is a fantastic interview because Tony explains how it happens that some people can make a lot of money and given the same situation others don't make any progress. It is really simple and it is not achieved by working harder !! I won't say any more now so go and listen for yourself and let me know what you think.

http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/320/interview-with-frank-kern-and-john-reese/

Here's to your new life !

No comments:

Post a Comment