Welcome To My Blog


I'm a country girl at heart but have, from time to time, transplanted myself into various cities around the world. I enjoy both for different reasons but it's obvious that you can't take the 'country' out of the girl :) I hope you enjoy your visit here. If you'd like to leave comments, please feel free.


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Return to NZ

Hi there and welcome to my blog !

Where on earth do I start .....

"Now", I guess - and "here". I learnt recently that the best answer you can give to someone who asks you "what time is it?" is "now" and to "where are you?" is "here"

I arrived back in NZ Saturday 31st October 11 pm and 7 degrees after a fairly ho- hum trip with Jetstar. Crammed in like sardines in a tin, little leg room and pay for your food and drink. I always carry a bag of nuts with me in the car, on the plane, walking, so I never get hungry and don't have to subject my body to the dull lifeless food offered elsewhere. That will be the last time I fly "cheap".

As some of you may know I am into feeding myself healthy food and mostly raw when I can. It's a little challenging when I'm "on the road" but with a little pre preparation it can be done. I live to eat so I do put a bit of effort into making it appetising and different so boredom doesn't set in.

I'm in Christchurch now staying with friends and making use of the time to find a car. I am currently home-less and car-less of course and aiming to rectify that asap ! Still tossing up whether to stay here in Chch or return to my hometown of Nelson but that will all unfold in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment